What's more fun than Christmas shopping with a two year old????
Answer:
Christmas shopping with a whiny two year old who just cut her two year molars and is not feeling well.......
So, yah....I am still Christmas shopping, and yes, it stinks! I don't know what happened, but somehow I managed to fall really behind this year. I absolutely hate last minute shopping, because I just get in a state of "get them whatever", and then I go home and pull it out of the bag and go, "oh crap....this is stupid...why did I buy this for ______ (fill in the blank)." Then, I want to take it back and get something else and the whole viscous cycle starts again....
I know Doug's cousin won't use a Whirlwind One Swirl Smoothie Maker.....but yet I still have one waiting to be wrapped.....Bah Humbug!
I did get one cool present though.....want to see????
You don't seem very impressed......well, let me explain.
My brother, Ty, loves firetrucks....he loves Smokey the Bear, and for the last two years, he has asked Santa for a "green Smokey the Bear firetruck". Last year we, er, Santa brought him a cute little Forest Service truck with a picture of Smokey the Bear on the side...he seemed pleased, but it was not really a firetruck. Somehow, somewhere, it met its end, and now he is really hoping Santa will pull through.....no worries, Ty! You have a cool brother and sister who found the perfect gift for you.....don't ask me how much it cost....I will get sick to my stomach again, but it is sooooo worth it! I hope it just makes Ty's Christmas!
Our little baby is really sick....she started running like a faucet from the nose yesterday, and by last night she developed smoker's hack. Took her to the doctor today, and she has a really awful ear infection and respiratory ailment. She has only been sick a couple of times, and this really sucks watching her suffer. She started some potent drugs, so hopefully all will be well before we take off this weekend.....
It seemed she was a little cranky to start with.....we thought it was just the teeth coming in.......
But then the red, watery eyes and overall puffiness started to come on........
By the next day, all she wanted to to was lay around and cuddle "Teddy"...and for us to hold her...which is not a bad thing.
Poor baby.....
No comments:
Post a Comment