Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spiderman?


Taylor (The Nephew) comes running in from the playscape in the yard with eyes popping out of his head and air gasping out of him.
"Sandra, look! Look at this!" he screams to me.
"What? What? What happened?", I reply fearing he is going to show me some hairy member of the arachnid family or perhaps a new reptilian friend.
"Look.....watch this!" He lifts the edge of his short-sleeved shirt and begins making voluntary jerking motions. "Can you believe that?", he questions.
"What? What happened? What is wrong? Did you break something?"......my heart is still racing, and fearing the worst.
"NO!", he shouts, "Just look. Look at those biceps! I have been climbing those monkey bars the last few days. I do that a lot at home, but look! There is somethin' messing with my DNA here in Austin. Look at these guns!"
To my knowledge, no radioactive spiders have sunk (sank? sanken?) their teeth into......no spiders have bitten Taylor. Must be in the Austin/Barton Springs water.

1 comment:

PScribe said...

That is too cute!!!