After a crazy week of lots of running and lots of company, Kaelan and I finally found ourselves alone and at home for the afternoon. Seconds after closing the door on friends over for the day, Kalean began belting out, "We've got the whole house to ourselves. We've got the whole house to ourselves!"
I think our busy schedules have not awarded us this luxury lately, and it felt rather nice to embrace it. The cold and cloudy weather warned us to stay indoors.
"What should we do?", I questioned the ruler of the roost.
Kaelan gave me a knowing smile, "Hmmmm....we should make sausage balls!"
Not the answer I was expecting, but really....is there ever a wrong time to make sausage balls?
And so make sausage balls, we did.
Let me just explain that center shot. Kaelan decided she was going to document her cooking with pictures today, so I allowed her to set the camera up and take timed pictures. That winning shot took place just as I was telling Kaelan not to touch anything with her bacteria infested hands AND just as I bumped the camera and it tumbled to the floor. Yikes!
**Disclaimer-no cameras, animals or small children were injured during this post, and no one was infected with bacteria.**
1 comment:
Awe man! Sausage balls! I do love those!
Post a Comment