Friday, December 3, 2010

We Are (not) the World

Dearest Blog Followers-
While we are aware that we have a  large friend and family base of readers for our blog stretching to all ends of the globe, I am certain that we do not have any friends or family currently located in Jakarta or Pula Poala (which I did not even know existed) or Madrid.    This leads to concern over the recent spike in hits our site has received from places all over the globe.   While we love our family and indeed enjoy bragging and sharing pictures and stories about our life, we would rather not have our photos and information fall into the hands of someone hacking into our site.   We would hate to be in Singapore someday and see our faces driving by on  the side of a bus.  Case in point.
So, if you would like to continue hanging with us, we would ask that you send us a quick email and we will get you a password.   Most of you who keep up with us have our email, but if you don't....just leave a comment and we will get it to you......unless we don't know you and you come across as crazy.  In which case you are probably just on here to steal our photos, so go away!
This blog will go under lock down in T minus 5, 4, 3, 2......more days.
Love,
The Mighty Fine McBrayer Family

4 comments:

Suzy said...

me, me, me.

Gayla said...

Me please!

Cause I said so... said...

I have sent out an email to those in our address book and those who emailed a request. All you need to do is log in to google and set your own password. Sorry for the trouble....Thanks!

Jen on the Run said...

So I just logged in with my google user name. Does that mean I'm all set to read the triple secret blog entries? :)