Lord only knows why I think if I take two grumpy, tired children out into the middle of a field of bluebonnets after a LONG day they will magically become cooperative and happy.
They did smile. And laugh. And play. But when it came time for some pictures, they squinted and complained about the sun, and being hungry, and their fear of snakes attacking them in the tall flowers.
Geez. You know how kids are.
“Yes, brother. In single shots we will show her we know what she wants. However, we will not give her this gift in our shots together. Deal?”
Almost…….
Almost…….
So we left the field that day, with me feeling defeated in my quest for a nice picture with both children happy and smiling and looking towards the camera. But I vowed to return or conquer another field with a vengeance……..
I show no fear in the face of these dragon tempered children.
No comments:
Post a Comment