Our daughter has started a holiday tradition of having a dance off with us each night before bed. Turn on the Christmas music and watch her go. Mom and Dad usually last about 30 seconds, but Kaelan...oh that Kaelan. Her batteries seemingly never run low. Look at the intensity in that face! The force in those moves! This is serious dancing. Seriously scary.
P.S. Though it appears I filmed this from inside a honey jar, the yellow hue is simply my inability to switch the settings on the camera. I was obviously too worn out from bustin' a move and competing with this crazed machine in a dance off. You will forgive me after you see her go.
Yay, K! We should make the kids have a dance off some time. Like some day when we need them to have a good nap. And after that we need to video you and Doug... you somehow forgot that part!
What a good dancer! Did she learn all those moves from her mama? I thought they looked a little familiar from that time you were up there doing karaoke....
3 comments:
Yay, K! We should make the kids have a dance off some time. Like some day when we need them to have a good nap.
And after that we need to video you and Doug... you somehow forgot that part!
I'm with Suzanne - where's the vid of you & Doug??! Kaelan is awesome though :) And I actually like the lighting :D
What a good dancer! Did she learn all those moves from her mama? I thought they looked a little familiar from that time you were up there doing karaoke....
Post a Comment