Life and Times of Sandra, Doug, Kaelan and Seth
HA! You are AWESOME - I missed you so much! Looks like I at least passed the test. :D Just one question...where's the video ;)
Did I pass? Personally, I think I didn't just pass, but I should win something since I'm first to comment.
Ahhh. Darn it! Tricia beat me.
Wow! I didn't know you had a blog. That's neato.
Ha, Suzy! Tricia was official winner. Well done, ladies! And now....for your prize. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uw-nUvGrBYEnjoy!
Ah, so you WERE videotaping at Jeana's yesterday. Sneaky :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HA! You are AWESOME - I missed you so much! Looks like I at least passed the test. :D Just one question...where's the video ;)
Did I pass? Personally, I think I didn't just pass, but I should win something since I'm first to comment.
Ahhh. Darn it! Tricia beat me.
Wow! I didn't know you had a blog. That's neato.
Ha, Suzy! Tricia was official winner. Well done, ladies! And now....for your prize.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uw-nUvGrBY
Enjoy!
Ah, so you WERE videotaping at Jeana's yesterday. Sneaky :D
Post a Comment