Life and Times of Sandra, Doug, Kaelan and Seth
Very, very cute! Congratulations! I love it!
YEA!! I'm so happy for you guys!! And great way to announce :D Hope you're feeling ok
Oh and I actually think Mama needs to hit the Taco truck a little more ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This has got to be the cutest little video ever! What exciting news! So very happy for the McBrayer family!
can i have my chairs back now?
oh...and, very cute video. probably should have said that first, huh?
oh. my. gosh!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited to have a new baby neighbor to play with my baby :).
Luci has watched this video over and over and over and over again. Now she's going to be pressuring me into making videos with dancing and all, just like Kaelan does. Thanks for the inspiration! And congrats!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! - Jamie R.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very, very cute! Congratulations! I love it!
YEA!! I'm so happy for you guys!! And great way to announce :D Hope you're feeling ok
Oh and I actually think Mama needs to hit the Taco truck a little more ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This has got to be the cutest little video ever! What exciting news! So very happy for the McBrayer family!
can i have my chairs back now?
oh...and, very cute video. probably should have said that first, huh?
oh. my. gosh!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited to have a new baby neighbor to play with my baby :).
Luci has watched this video over and over and over and over again. Now she's going to be pressuring me into making videos with dancing and all, just like Kaelan does. Thanks for the inspiration! And congrats!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
- Jamie R.
Post a Comment